440BX - Worth the time?

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Tue Jan 7 19:38:00 CET 2003

I'm thinking about a switch to Linuxbios for this mobo. The status page on the
website says unstable but there is no current date of this status. I looked
through the archives and must have overlooked any references to this chipset.
So would this board be a good candidate? A few notes about it.

1) currently a 400MHz PII that I plan on bumping up to a 700MHz PIII (slot 1).
2) the SCSI is an Adaptec 2940/7881.
3) the video card is an ATI Radeon 9000.

Attached is the output of lspci -vvv. Any pointers will be most appreciated.

Thanks
--
Registered Linux User - 193414

Sig for OSS: Never be afraid to try something yourself, remember amateurs
built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic.