Help NS Geode experts

Christer Weinigel christer at weinigel.se
Sun Jan 5 07:31:01 CET 2003

James Finnie <jf1 at imerge.co.uk> writes:

> Hi guys,
>
> I currently use the /dev/bios work for flashing BIOS in a production
> evironment on a GX1+5530A platform. It works great.  It may not work out of
> the box for SC2200/SC1200 (I have no experience on these platforms), but it
> would be well worth getting it working - it supports a large number of
> different flash parts and provides a great interface.  Sounds like Adam has
> already done the hard bit!

devbios works fine for me too and I've tried it on one SC2200 board
and a lot of GX1+CS5530 boards.  I've had to add definitions for a few
new chip ID's every now but that's all.

  /Christer

Freelance consultant specializing in device driver programming for Linux
Christer Weinigel <christer at weinigel.se>  http://www.weinigel.se