Documentation

John Allen jallen at integraltech.com
Thu Jan 2 07:57:00 CET 2003

All,
I have been working with LinuxBIOS on my Geode for several weeks now.  I
would first like to say, "I love it!".  If does what it is intended to
do very well.  The only drawback I see is documentation.  After watching
the mailing lists for these past few weeks, I believe that most issues
could be solved with some updated and decent docs.  As a LinuxBIOS
newbie, myself, I found trying to determine the correct option flags
nearly impossible.  It would be great to at least have something that
described what each option did.  For example, BOOT_IDE, BOOT_TFTP,
USE_ELF_BOOT, USE_GENERIC_ROM, and others could be grouped together to
decribe where LinuxBIOS gets the kernel image.

I would be willing to help get the docs inorder, but as a relative
newbie to LinuxBIOS, I probably know only a handful of options anyway.
 Any Thoughts?
John