Suggestions

Steve Gehlbach steve at nexpath.com
Thu Feb 27 11:16:01 CET 2003

Nathanael Noblet wrote:
> Hello,
>     I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestion of any boards that are
> supported by linuxbios and have AGP graphics, audio and possibly onboard
> network (though eventually I'd like to add wireless networking instead).
> In a small form factor, like a SBC type setup. If you do that would be
> great.

Depends on what you mean by "small", but the Via EPIA might work, mini
ITX format.  It's a little bleeding edge at the moment but some folks do
have it working I think.  I also think there is an epiafb, but not sure
if it uses AGP.

Linuxbios support of vga on boot is not there yet, work ongoing.

But Andrew Ip would have more information.

-Steve