Is the project actually dead or what?

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 21 10:10:01 CET 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Yes, the project, is alive and kicking. Currently all of the code, is
indeed sitting on the CVS servers, at the project address given on the
project pages a Source Forge. The ones you were looking at, and indeed
the ones that I first grabbed, were the snapshots that were made up,
simply for the ease of some of us, who don't have that feature access.
All you need to do is follow the instructions given to retrieve the
code from CVS, via the instructions on the webpage.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi