how to choice fallback or normal image?

steven james pyro at linuxlabs.com
Fri Feb 21 08:13:00 CET 2003

Greetings,

That is best done in Linux when it is truly known that the LinuxBIOS boot
image was entirely successful (or at least successful enough that you
could flash a new image if necessary).

G'day,
sjames

--
-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                     230 peachtree st nw ste 701