via epia, pchips 787cl+

Alexander Amelkin spirit at reactor.ru
Wed Feb 19 11:35:00 CET 2003

Hello ollie,

Wednesday, February 19, 2003, 6:32:27 AM, you wrote:

>>   Another question is about the pcchips 787cl+ 3.0 board. It's sis630e
>>   + it8705. I didn't find sis630e in the list of supported devices,
>>   but I found some discussion on how to enable or disable something on
>>   that chipset. That's confusing. Is sis630e supported, or is it not?

ol> SiS 630e is exactly the same as SiS 630 from SW point of view.

Cool, but SiS630 is not on the list. There is SiS635 and pcchips
m758lmr+, both without any status report. I assume that pcchips m758lmr+
is somehow similar to the pcchips m758LT v7.0, which is listed on the
pcchips site, but anyway the status for m758lmr+ is empty. :(

Does that mean that there is no SiS630 version of the linuxbios?

With best regards,
Alexander  mailto:spirit at reactor.ru