Chaintech 5TDM2

Michał Jaskólski aka EmDzej michal at jaskolski.net
Sat Feb 8 12:26:01 CET 2003

On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 11:34:31AM -0500, Jeremy Jackson wrote:

> What is the limit?  Does the BIOS freeze when the HDD is enabled in
> BIOS?  Have you checked for a newer BIOS from chaintech?
> What about a 32G clip jumper on the HDD, or a small crappy hdd to boot
> from?

Yes, BIOS freezes while trying to detect HDD (it does not if HDD id
disabled)
...and as for the clip jumper now it's wired
...there's no newer BIOS, i have the newest (may 1998)
...additional hdd to boot from - yes you're right I'll do so if there'll
be no other way ;)

PS. Sorry for all those polish stuff :]

--
Pozdrawiam,