mainboard sub-type support

Jeremy Jackson jerj at coplanar.net
Tue Feb 4 11:24:01 CET 2003

Will the shared code/common files still be in p4d/, and be referenced or
included by the config/other files in p4d/{pe,pe-g2}?  If so it makes
perfect sense.
There could also be a mailboard/common/ dir for files (if any) common
across more than one mfr's mainboard.

Jeremy Jackson <jerj at coplanar.net>