Intel 82845G/GL

Brian Thomason brian.thomason at lindows.com
Thu Dec 18 16:21:01 CET 2003

I scanned the entire mailing and website for LinuxBIOS and didn't see a
single reference to the Intel 82845G/GL.  Is this configuration
supported?  If not, would it be "easy" to add support for it?

I'm very new to LinuxBIOS (just discovered the website a month or so ago
and still don't fully grok it) but have two machines with this chipset
I'd like to get setup as sample boxes to show my boss the increase in
boot time. (From what I hear, it speeds up boot time CONSIDERABLY)

Thanks in advance for your time,

Brian Thomason
Lindows.com Developer Relations