[Etherboot-users] re: s2885

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Mon Aug 18 14:23:01 CEST 2003

Eric,

Mmio should be the problem. S2885 has link 2 to 8131. I have set the lock to
mmio base reg to disable the change to base/limit reg.  Before that I found
that even I set the correct value in auto.c, after the hardwaremain.c is
executed the base reg would change back to link0.  The result is that it
will hang at the ROM access for Etherboot.

I will add more printf in tg3.c today.

Regards

Yinghai Lu