Etherboot in the BIOS?

Jeff Noxon jeff at planetfall.com
Sat Aug 16 19:11:01 CEST 2003

That gets back to my original question:

I have a "linuxbios.strip" file that's exactly 64KB.  How can I add
Etherboot to it and still have a 64KB image?

Is this a problem with my objdump utility?  Or do I have to manually
_overlay_ the linuxbios.strip file and Etherboot?  And if the latter,
how do I know how much space I have for Etherboot?

Where have I gone wrong?

Thanks,

Jeff