a few changes for HDAMA

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Tue Aug 5 23:34:00 CEST 2003

ron minnich <rminnich at lanl.gov> writes:

> 1. PIRQ table derived from standard bios, but it is still wrong.

Of course we change all of the device id, on bus 0.
You simply can not cut and paste a binary table any more.

> 2. have a hook in arima/hdama/mainboard.c for CONF_PASS_PRE_BOOT,
>    but it is a no-op

Once these things merge I have a few more comments.
But the more I see of it, the enumeration value instead of separate
functions looks increasingly like the wrong thing.

> 3. targets/arima/hdama/Config.lb now enables SMP and sets max_cpus to 2

Good. Hopefully I can do some interesting development now and get
the static configuration where it needs to be.

Eric