OK, HDAMA is up as a cluster node

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Tue Aug 5 23:31:01 CEST 2003

ron minnich <rminnich at lanl.gov> writes:

> The PIRQ is indeed wrong. So I booted a bproc phase 2 configured with
> IO-APIC support and all is well, since the _MP_ is correct.
>
> Gee, this is nice.
>
> I guess what we should do is dynamically generate PIRQ from the _MP_
> table?
>
> That's for later.

If you look at the MP table you will notice how dynamic it already is.

One of the TODO list items for the freebios2 tree is still to dynamically
generate the irq tables from information in the device tree.

We have just been using the old table as a stop gap measure, until
a native version is ready.

Eric