Fixes for Tyan s2880

Stefan Reinauer stepan at suse.de
Fri Aug 1 06:39:00 CEST 2003

* Eric W. Biederman <ebiederman at lnxi.com> [030801 05:43]:
> Here is my most recent snapshot, which is slightly newer
> than what I have in the public CVS tree.
>
> I think I need to scrub all of memory on the B3 stepping before
> I start using it.  I have not tested anything that is C0 specific yet.

Even with this one I still dont get the kernel up on hdama

I get lots of these:

80065d08:ffffffff
80065d0c:ffffffff
80065d10:ffffffff
80065d14:ffffffff
80065d18:ffffffff
80065d1c:ffffffff

My machine has 2*256MB on each CPU.

driving only the first controller works fine.

(both with old config method.)

Stefan