ADLO Video is up

Richard Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Wed Apr 30 20:56:01 CEST 2003

Adam Sulmicki wrote:

> can you just diasable/remove debug patch and see what happen? i actually
> never used that patch.

Thats what it was.  I commented out SERIAL_DEBUG and now I have text on
my monitor.  Dude this is COOL.

Ok... Now.  This board is a multi-head board so there are actually 2
69000 on the PCI bus.  I also need to init the second chip as well.

The way we did this under General software was to activate chip 2. run
bios.  Deactivate chip 2.  Activate chip 1 and then re run the bios.

Would I have to do such a thing for BOCHS as well or is there a better way.

--
Richard A. Smith
rsmith at bitworks.com