setting USE_ELF_BOOT

Shubhangi Jadhav shubhangi.jadhav at patni.com
Sat Apr 26 09:41:01 CEST 2003

	I build the ADLO payload (note I'm not using etherboot) and linuxbios
(using USE_ELF_BOOT option).
	created the romimage from these and burnt the image on flash rom. But when
I try to boot from it I get the following error

Welcome to elfboot, the open sourced starter.
January 2002, Eric Biederman.
Version 1.2

   203:init_bytes() - zkernel_start:0xfffc0000  zkernel_mask:0x0000007f
Searching for 16 byte tags
    64:rom_read_bytes() - overflowed source buffer. max_block = 3
init_bytes found 0 tags
Cannot Load ELF Image

	What could be wrong here?

Thanks,