Linuxbios + Etherboot + tagged Kernel Image

Yap Ee Huey yapeehuey at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:59:00 CEST 2003

Yes, I am going to use etherboot to load kernel image,
but I don't know how to link those files. Bendany told me :

"etherboot will init the harddisk, and get the linux kernel
from the first partition of your harddisk.
so you just put the kernel into your harddisk's first partition
and the kernel name must be "kernel". filesystem can be ext2. "

But I have multiple partitions on my harddisk, Linux is not on
/dev/hda1 , is there any other solutions ?

Thanks.