HTML mail on list

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 23 14:27:00 CEST 2003

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Ron, folks, can we cease and desist using HTM mail on the list, except
when necessary? Our friend David Woodhouse, who runs the Linux-MTD
list, recently, had problems with such mail on the list, and had some
comments on it I'd quote it but I'm better off posting his location
here, http://www.infradead.org/~dwmw2/email.html that one describes
everything. His list, also caught a large amount of junk, and, ah, he
posted two messages to the list regarding such activities, in the form
of a "rant". He called the message, "List etiquette.", even replied to
himself which we all try not to do, to add to it, to add further
complaints, which I'm not going echo here.

David, I remember seeing a few of your posts here, do you mind my
using the reference?
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi