Debugging the linuxBIOS code

Deepak Kotian dkotian3 at vsnl.net
Wed Apr 23 13:18:01 CEST 2003

Thanks for the information, Andrew.
Correct, this would be good in case machine hang.
But still it should be very useful.

 May be in future , a smart
"POST code" could have some small internal buffering
with some kind of manual switch to move up and
down the display to track the code.
This may or may not sound sense , but just a thought.

Regards
Deepak