super I/O

Nathanael Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Tue Apr 22 10:17:01 CEST 2003

On Tuesday, April 22, 2003, at 08:26  AM, ron minnich wrote:
> you need to get a spec sheet from the ITE web site. create
> superio/ITE/8661F and clone the files from the 8671F into it. Then
> modify
> these files as needed to make it work.

Based on Bari's link, I got the spec sheet, I must say the ite website
barely works. In anycase I've done as you suggested, there were only a
couple changes to the existing code to make it enter the MB PnP config.
Then the code makes some calls to enable the floppy serial etc... I'm
not sure where they got the parameters they're using. So I tried to get
the spec sheet for the ite 8671f to make comparison against. Well ite's
site is so disfunctional (most links don't work), I can't find / get it
as well. Does anyone have the ite 8671f spec sheet or a direct link to
it?

--
Nathanael Noblet
Gnat Solutions