super I/O

Nathanael Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Tue Apr 22 09:33:00 CEST 2003

Hello,
	I've been working on getting linuxbios working on a sis530 board on
and off for the last little while, using a datasheet I have for the
sis530 and the actual SBC I have. I finally have it all compiling.
Though I know I'm using some sourcefiles that are incorrect for my
board since they have been taken from the other sis based mainboards.
The super IO for this board is an ITE 8661F and the only one in the
tree is the ITE8671F. Obviously they aren't exactly the same, so I'm
wondering how I proceed to get that chip working. I don't have any
special hardware to do this with, (logic analyzer etc..). Would there
be a spec sheet somewhere I could get? Ideas on ways to proceed?

--
Nathanael Noblet
Gnat Solutions

T/F 403.288.5360