Geode

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 13 23:34:01 CEST 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
As far as I  know, about that family of processors, and associated
systems, a lot of things. But please be more specific. We can not help
you, if you do not provide sufficient information.

I believe this list has searchable archives as well. Before you submit
your questions, please try searching them, you should find a clear
enough answer for that issue. I do know that one of the main sticking
points, is still IDE issues.

Also please try not to use HTML, it wastes network bandwidth, among
other issues.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi