How does the OS boot OS

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sat Apr 12 23:53:01 CEST 2003

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
I might as well chime in on this discussion right here.
Andrew are you certain that your patch for the 2.4.19 kernel for the
kernel exec function can be applied to the 2.4.20 kernel? Granted I
should think it would work, with out too much fuss, except from patch
itself, but I'm not an expert.

And more importantly, the make elf image tool, normally requires as
one of its parameters, a ram disk. Any suggestions for building one?

Does your LinuxBIOS SDK have anything to offer for this one, Andrew?
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

http://www.keyserver.net/en.