[COMMIT] LNXI synch up Pass 2

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Fri Apr 11 21:55:01 CEST 2003

This gets the easy stuff.  There were a few oddities in the mainboard code
that I think should be fixed but the work so I left them.  Most notably
we now have to mainboard entries for the s2466 and the p4dpeg2.

Someone who has more energy can sit down and compare them.

- intel.h removed false comment
- p4dpe sync with LNXI tree
  * Make switching to fallback mode more robust
    Added boot_countdown to count the number of times booting has failed.
  * Added boot index to allow fully forcing the boot device with cmos options
  * Added missing irqs to the mptable.
- p4dpr sync with LNXI tree
  * Make switching to fallback mode more robust
    Added boot_countdown to count the number of times booting has failed.
  * Added boot index to allow fully forcing the boot device with cmos options
- tyan/guiness repair and update the Config file
- northbridge/amd/amd76x/
  * Support for up to 4GB of ram.
  * Correct handling of strange dimm sizes
- northbridge/intel/E7500
  * Tunned settings for better memory performance
- northbridge/intel/E7501
  * Fixed calculations based on a 100Mhz to use a 133Mhz clock.
  * Replaced hard codes for the supermicro x5dpr
  * Misc bug fixes
- src/ram/spotcheck.inc
  * Removed someones temporary debugging code
- src/sdram/generci_zero_ecc_sdram.inc
  * Handle addresses > 2GB
- src/southbridge/amd/amd768/
  * Changed references to the amd766 to the amd768
  * misc fixes
  * Added a count to the failover code so we trigger fallback much less easily.
  * more attempts to disable the amd768 watchdog...
  * reset the board on a timeout reading from the smbus.
- src/southbridge/intel/82801
  * added a count of boot failers so we trigger fallback mode much leass easily.
- Added motherboards p4dpeg2, x5dpr, s2466, s2469

Eric