Suggested mechanism of burning a LinuxBIOS on FLASH ROMS

Deepak Kotian dkotian3 at vsnl.net
Thu Apr 10 13:49:00 CEST 2003

Hi ,

Are there any more suggestions or easier ways to do the burning process
so that I avoid any kind of Flash programmer or emulator. Basically which
would save time during the development process. Buying an emulator or
flash programmer would be the last thing for me.
I guess, The below concept is not very feasible.

Please let me know your views on the same.

Thanks and Regards
Deepak