PIRQ problems on Geode GX1 board.

Stefan Reinauer stepan at suse.de
Thu Apr 10 08:05:01 CEST 2003

* Joey Nelson <joey at joescan.com> [030410 03:10]:
> I ran getpir on the target with its standard bios, and got a good
> irq_tables.c, and HAVE_PIRQ_TABLE=1 is set in the Config.

Please check whether the PIRQ table is really ok. I dumped a
"good" pirq table from my geode box, but unfortunately, it was
for the wrong chipset (gx5520 instead of 5530)
In the Supertek ST-3WT target i fixed this by setting interrupts
manually to the mapping on that board. I guess this is what the
award bios on there did before instead of using the wrong pirq table.

  Stefan
--
The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be
regarded as a criminal offense.                      -- E. W. Dijkstra