newbie question: where to begin with the code ?

Philippe CABANNES yenneo at oreka.com
Thu Apr 10 00:44:01 CEST 2003

I´m currently trying to understand the code.
I´ve tried with the file crt0.s in my build directory but i really
have big difficulties.
I wonder if it´s the way to begin with this file.

Other question : how does work ljmp **,** ? Cause i only know ljmp
with one argument. I didn´t find this information.

Thanks in advance