Burning BIOS on FLASH ROMS, is the kernel also needs to burnt on it

Deepak Kotian dkotian3 at vsnl.net
Wed Apr 9 14:52:00 CEST 2003

Thanks for the quick response.

If I use ADLO, will the machine boot up really fast, would there be
performance
degradation because of this. My main intention is to improve the startup
time to around
2/3 seconds.

About ADLO, I could not see it in the utils folder in the linuxbios source I
have.
Can the cvs snapshot be updated please. I do not have access to LINUX box as
of now.

Regards
Deepak