Newbie Question

MikeH mikeh at netxinc.com
Tue Apr 8 22:11:01 CEST 2003

add my .02
=================
Mike Hjorleifsson
Chief Operating Officer
NetX, Inc.
1110 South Ave
Staten Island, NY 10314
Ph: 347-223-1331
Fx: 718-247-1673

PLEASE NOTE:  This e-mail message may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that you have received this
document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please contact me immediately by e-mail or by
telephone at (347) 273-1331 and delete the original message and any copies.
Thank you.