DOC vs. IDE

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 30 00:52:00 CEST 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Steve? How so? How did you physically connect the CF card to your IDE bus? I
know a number of adapters exist to enable that feature, and I know that the
2.4 series contains the MTD (Memory Technology Drivers) functions directly,
but after that, I'm lost.
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.