One question about this project still remains to be answered

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 27 00:25:01 CEST 2002

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Would someone correct me, if I am wrong? These clusters, they are part
of the Beowulf project, that Donald Becker originally developed using
commodity PCs, complete with their original headaches? I went over the
front page at www.beowulf.org and it clarified the issues only part of
the way. I have here a copy of his original CD, as based on Red Hat 6.2
and so far even it has failed to enlighten me.

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi