Linuxbios on a webpad ?

Jest jest at free.fr
Thu Sep 26 10:30:00 CEST 2002

Great!
I took the docs available on transmeta's homepage, but everything's around the
TM5500/5800, and i'm not sure of the full compatibility with the TM3200, any infos ?

Oh, and just a question, as bios is onboard, are there rescue methods if
something goes wrong ? or how can i make sure an image _will_ work ?
just to precise things there is only one HDD, one usb, a FIR and one PCMCIA port
and soundcard I/O.

-Thierry-