The DoC problem

GNUOrder gnuorder at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Sep 12 03:46:00 CEST 2002

I've always thought it would be a good idea to rig up some sort of flash that
emulates a floppy for the floppy interface.  I dont know if it would be
practical or not but it would be an unused device, at least one unit should
be free in most computers.  Also the drivers for the floppy aren't likely to
change with the next generation of kernel.  It will at least fit the kernel
and busybox but I'm sure it could hold a lot more with some tricks.

GO