NEW: support for the pcchips m830lr.

GNUOrder gnuorder at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Sep 3 14:55:00 CEST 2002

Is this the new mini micro ATX board with the C3 CPU and the VIA chipset?
What kind of support does that have for an LCD screen?  I was looking at the
VIA site and I couldn't find out if the chipset had any digital video output.
 One other general question, is it possible to piggyback several devices onto
a PCI slot or could you add some decoding to accomplish that?

GO