More details on the Eden support

Kevin Hester kevinh at ispiri.com
Tue Oct 29 18:27:01 CET 2002

This is the ROMICE I used:

http://www.romtools.com/romtools/p116045.html

However it is pricy.  The following smaller model would also work:

http://www.romtools.com/romtools/p104045.html

If you are not futzing with the internals of the BIOS a lot, then using a MTD
driver and burning from a PC is fine.  I only used the romICE because I had
it laying around and it makes things very quick (i.e. when the build is done,
the device downloads for two seconds and automatically hits reset on the
board).

Kevin