RFC (again)

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 28 18:33:12 CET 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Well, ah, I can't think of any. For my part, you've put in everything it
needs, except the hardware itself.  Right now that is. Later? I won't
know until I try out Linux BIOS on an appropriate platform, and I'm
still selecting one of those.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

http://www.linuxlabs.com