[COMMIT] upx E7500 etc

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Sat Oct 26 17:02:00 CEST 2002

Ronald G Minnich <rminnich at lanl.gov> writes:

> On 25 Oct 2002, Eric W. Biederman wrote:
>
> > I have committed so many files today I can barely track what I am
> > doing.  The result is that all of my oustanding code has now been
> > pushed to the LinuxBIOS tree.  So the supermicro/p4dpr and
> > supermicro/p4dpe should now be stable ports of linuxBIOS.  I would say
> > so in the status file, but there isn't a single one in the whole tree.
>
> I hope to get that in this week, sorry.
>
> Eric I assume you have my mptable in for the p4dpe? Has to be different
> from the p4dpr.

I have the mptable for the p4dpe I have hear, that is mcr, and that I
know works.  My memory is that it was substatially similiar to the p4dpr
it just had more interrupts.

If you have a different p4dpe we need to add another directory something
like p4dpe-xyz (To match the motherboard) and add that to the tree.  But
I haven't a clue how stable that will be.

When I did the initial port I thought there was only one p4dpe variant.

Eric