[COMMIT] upx E7500 etc
Eric W. Biederman
ebiederman at lnxi.com
Sat Oct 26 12:49:01 CEST 2002
steven james <pyro at linuxlabs.com> writes:
> I just tried an update/build/test for Clearwater and all is well there
> (except that slow spot check I still can't explain).
A couple of thoughts
- What is your memory configuration?
- Is ECC SDRAM being scrubbed?
- Have you run memtest86?
- Have you tried other ram?
- Are you certain there is not a mux on the i2c channel to memory?
Enough checks are present so you should not see a problem but...
- Does it only go fast for me because I am caching the ROM chip
someplace? And you do not have that code?
More information about the coreboot