STATUS file

Ronald G Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Fri Oct 18 09:38:01 CEST 2002

Here, based on input, is the mainboard status file format. Comments
welcome!

If I don't hear any more ideas I will put this out today or monday.

# These are keyword-value pairs.
# a : separates the keyword from the value
# the value is arbitrary text delimited by newline.
# continuation, if needed, will be via the \ at the end of a line
# comments are indicated by a '#' as the first character.
# the keywords are case-INSENSITIVE
owner:	Ron Minnich
email:	rminnich at lanl.gov
#status: One of unsupported, unstable, stable
status: unstable
explanation:
flash-types:
payload-types:
# e.g. linux, plan 9, wince, etc.
OS-types:
# e.g. "Plan 9 interrupts don't work on this chipset"
OS-issues:
console-types:
# vga is unsupported, unstable, or stable
vga:
# Last-known-good follows the internationl date standard: day/month/year
last-known-good: 0/0/0000
Comments:
Links:
Mainboard-revision:
# What other mainboards are like this one? List them here.
AKA: