supermicro motherboards from the tree

Eric W Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Thu Oct 17 16:51:01 CEST 2002

Ronald G Minnich <rminnich at lanl.gov> writes:

> I'm trying to build a supermicro e7500 motherboard from the sourceforge
> repo for testing.
>
> Currently I get:
> /home/rminnich/src/freebios/src/arch/i386/smp/secondary.inc
>
> Anyone else seen this?

O.k.  I have not quite finished the E7500 merge.
Ron if you want to help, everything is in that .src.rpm I sent you.

You can just kill that include.

My big issue is that there are a few pieces that don't work for everyone,
and because of the kernel feature freeze deadline I put the priority
on getting kexec into the kernel.

If anyone wants to help me test kexec the code out it is at:
http://www.xmission.com/~ebiederm/files/kexec

Anyway now back to attempting to get code into the kernel.

Eric