List strangeness and multiple posts

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 15 09:31:01 CEST 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Here is something strange. I just saw here, on this list, multiple
posts, from two different subscribers, each contained the exact same
thing. These were sent in HTML format. Can the list processor be
configured to reject HTML mail period? And for that matter items of the
same subject, except for replies? And if anyone were to examine the
multiples, six of them, you would find the subject loaded with the list
address, at least several times. The ones on the SiS9000 system, I'll
leave alone for now. But the ones on one specific chip set are the ones
that I am annoyed about.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi