LinuxBIOS + FreeBSD = true?

GNUOrder gnuorder at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Oct 11 01:08:00 CEST 2002

I think the problem might be the name of the project.  Many BSD users,
especially freeBSD, wouldn't get caught dead running anything linux if they
can help it.  Silly elitist attitude, much like the elitist attitude some
linux users take towards windows users.  Now if it was still named freeBIOS,
they may be more cooperative.

GO