PCChips M758LMR+ works for me but...

Todd E. Johnson tejohnson at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 4 23:40:01 CEST 2002

Actually,

Previously I moved most of the boot scripts off to a backup directory...
There was really no change.  I have since moved all boot scripts to a
directory called "/etc/rc.d/HOLD".  Heh... This was kind of a mistake.
For those interested, I have attached a copy of my serial post to this
message.  I'm probably going to re-build from scratch soon since I have
been doing a lot of un-organized development on this system.

BTW, it seems that there is no booting action (Based on the Serial
output) until the HDD spins up.  Is this a result of me keeping my root
file system on the HDD?

     Regards,

Todd E. Johnson
tejohnson at yahoo.com