file system error (fwd)

Nathanael Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Fri Nov 29 12:44:01 CET 2002

On Friday, November 29, 2002, at 10:03 AM, Ronald G. Minnich wrote:

> In this time, I tried to attach SCSI & IEEE1394 SBP-2 devices.
> case1. Adaptec 2930 SCSI adapter + 8GB Seagate SCSI HDD
> case2. IEEE1394 Interface card + external IEEE1394 HDD
> both cases show the same problem.

I worked on some ieee1394 devices about 4-6 months ago. I don't think
there was support for SBP-2 devices yet... In fact I don't remember
when it was supposed to start being supported... so that my be the
problem. I haven't been on the up and up on IEEE1394 for a while though.

--
Nathanael Noblet
Gnat Solutions

T/F 403.288.5360