Question regarding instructions...

steven james pyro at linuxlabs.com
Thu Nov 28 15:51:01 CET 2002

Greetings,

It won't be possable to just remove the flash. However, you can flash
LinuxBIOS itself onto the plcc (square) flash, and have it load the
payload (kernel) from the DoC. It should be mostly a matter of determining
where the DOC is mapped intp memory.

G'day,
sjames

--
-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                     230 peachtree st nw ste 701