booting elf from ROM

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 19 20:08:01 CET 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Well done, Andrew. Can you send me a copy of your kernel, or at least
make it available someplace, if it is too big to send via e-mail?
Complete with instructions on how to attach it to the bochs simulator,
please. And as usual, if you choose to send the things to me, off list
as per the way the other item got to me.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi