[COMMIT] pirq_routing.c

Ronald G. Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Thu Nov 14 20:35:00 CET 2002

On 14 Nov 2002, Christer Weinigel wrote:

> I've just been skimming the list lately, so what is this discussion
> about?

Some linuxbios instances are failing on the pirq_copy since the pirq_copy
function is assuming that the memory at 0xf0000 is RAM. This assumption is
dicey for most of our motherboards since we have not verified for each and
every chipset that 0xf0000 can be mapped to ram (although it is hard to
imagine it is not possible). But in many cases we have not set the mapping
to RAM and that is an issue.

ron