P6STMT

Adam Sulmicki adam at cfar.umd.edu
Tue Nov 12 07:18:01 CET 2002

> 	does anyone here runs P6STMT mbo by EliteGroup?
> 	Here are some sample urls to the MBO:
> 		http://www.ecs.com.tw/products/p6stmt.htm
> 		http://www.amptron.com/html/P6STMT.html
> 		http://www.icuepc.com/p6stmt.htm
> 	The "WinFast 6300" config file seems to work with it,
> 	but I was wondering if perhaps there's some better
> 	config file.

Ok, I have setup its own configuration for it, with its own PIRQ table.

Now there's one more issue remaining. At the present time I have to boot
from the PC BIOS classic, and then *warm* boot into the LinuxBIOS. If I do
not do that the system will hard hang in few minutes after boot. It will
be either during fsck (if there's one), or somewhere at Linux command
prompt.

any ideas?

How I would go about settting dll.inc ? What's the way to get those
values?

--
Adam
http://www.eax.com	The Supreme Headquarters of the 32 bit registers