Matsonic on Monday

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Tue Nov 5 00:48:00 CET 2002

steven james <pyro at linuxlabs.com> writes:

> Greetings,
>
> I just tried a build for ms7308e. It looks like this may be an adventure.
> Apparently the linker scripts aren't working very well. hardwaremain isn't
> in either .map file (it is in linuxbios.a though).
>
> the linuxbios.strip file looks to have the early (non-ipl) assembly and
> the decompressor, but no payload.
>
> If I can find all of the pieces, I can probably cat them together somehow.

Sounds like the changes that when in for the compressor...

And please we either need to start a list just for those with commit
priveleges or we need to talk about this on the public list.

But I refuse to have unsolicited private discussions about things that
are LinuxBIOS related and do not weird hardware vendors where NDA come
into view.  I just don't have the bandwidth to keep that many threads
in my head.

Eric